Keystone Medical & Urgent Care, LLC is pleased to offer immigration physical services. Our Physician is a licensed US Civil Surgeon who has been authorized by the Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services to conduct Immigration Physicals for the Department of Homeland Security. Individuals applying for citizenship or seeking Permanent Residency or a Green Card are required to obtain an immigration physical performed by a designated Civil Surgeon prior to approval of their application. The exam results will be recorded on Form I-693 for the applicant to return to the USCIS (INS). The exam process generally takes 3-5 days, for test and bloodwork.
Services & Fees
The cost of the complete Immigration Physical Examination is $345.00
- Physical Examination
- Review of your written vaccination and other health records.
- Tuberculin skin testing and interpretation – This test is required for applicants that are 2 years of age and older. This test requires a return visit to the office (at no additional cost) within 48 – 72 hours after administration. If the test reading is positive, a chest X-ray will be required.
- Syphilis test (RPR) – Required for applicants 15 years of age and older, or possibly younger based on the physician’s determination. ***
- Gonorrhea Test (Urine Aptima Test) – All applicants 15 years of age or older must be tested for evidence of gonorrhea. Applicants younger than the age of 15 years must be tested if there is a history of gonorrhea or reason to suspect infection with gonorrhea. ***
- Certified and Sealed I-693 form.
Additional services that may be required, such as required vaccinations, Drug Screen, HIV and pregnancy tests, blood tests for immunization status and follow-up chest x-ray for TB testing are not included in the price of the exam.
*** These services will be provided at a special discounted rate.
Vaccination requirements, by law, for the Immigration Physical Examination are as follows:
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR)
- Tetanus & Diphtheria Toxoids
- Influenza (if in season)
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Haemophilus Influenzae Type B
- Pneumococcal (if age appropriate)
If vaccinations are required, they may be obtained at our facility for an additional fee. Please call us for any questions.
What to Bring
- Valid, government issued picture ID such as a valid passport (preferred), driver’s license, green card, or military ID.
- Medical records (translated to English, if necessary), including proof of prior treatment for tuberculosis or other infectious disease and prior chest x-rays
- Immunization records (translated to English, if necessary)
- Any mental health records (translated to English, if necessary)
- An immigration physical form I-693, pre-completed with your information in Part 1. The Form can be downloaded from our website.
After The Exam
Once the immigration medical examination is completed and all immunizations and/or lab tests have been performed, we will provide you with a certified form I-693 in a sealed envelope to present to the Department of Homeland Security and U.S. Citizen and Immigration Services. DO NOT OPEN THE SEALED ENVELOPE. Turn in the envelope with your immigration application. The medical examination will only be valid up to a year after the immigration exam date.
Typically, you will be notified of the results of your lab work (and chest x-ray, if done) within 3-5 days. If you have a health condition requires that medical follow-up, clearance will not be granted until follow-up is completed. You will be responsible for the cost of any additional medical examinations or treatments required to fulfill the federal health requirements established by USCIS.
All expenses must be paid at the time of your exam. We accept cash, American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
Visit the Official US Citizen & Immigration Services website for more information
- I-693 Forms for Immigration
- Further information about vaccine preventable diseases can be found on the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vpd-vac/vaccines-list.htm
- Vaccination Requirements
Call today to schedule an appointment: 215-293-9560.